DALTER ALIMENTARI’S COMMITMENT TO TACKLE THE EMERGENCY COVID-19
Following the release of the Italian Prime Ministerial Decree of 22 March 2020 which requires the suspension of all non-essential industrial and commercial production activities, we want to confirm that:
- We are continuing our production activities as a primary operator of food production;
- All production facilities in our supply chain are continuing their activities to guarantee the supplies necessary for the smooth running of our business.
We have set up a Crisis Management Team which, in close collaboration with the trade union workers‘ representatives and the competent doctor, has implemented numerous actions aimed at containing the risks deriving from the current emergency as follows:
- Where possible, working from home has been activated for all departments, therefore you can contact our staff at any time via e-mail, telephone or video call
- Production staff are regularly present and they all scrupulously adhere to the strict protocols detailed in the HACCP plan and the international standards to which we have long adhered: BRC Level AA+ and IFS Higher Level
- All the recommendations of the Italian Ministry of Health have been adopted, we have equipped all employees with personal protective equipment (masks – gloves), activated social distancing and restricted of flow of people throughout the workplaces
- The sanitisation and cleaning activities of the departments and common areas (e.g. changing rooms and refreshment areas) have been enhanced
We have sufficient stocks of raw materials and packaging available
At least two approved suppliers are available for each type of material produced
Our goal is to guarantee maximum service and safeguard the health of our employees, our customers and our suppliers.
This is why our Crisis Management Team is working daily to monitor the rapid evolution of the situation and to constantly evaluate and adapt the impact of the provisions of the competent authorities on our business.
To talk to us, go to the chat at the bottom of the home page, or to the Contact form.